This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
We require 48 hours notice prior to departure to cancel or change a tour without penalty. Group bookings of 9 or more guests, as well as custom and private bookings, have a 7 day cancellation period.
Tour Duration: 11 hours
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Columbia Icefields: Venture onto the Athabasca Glacier on the Ice Explorer vehicle, followed by a jaw-dropping walk along the Glacier Skywalk.
- Icefields Parkway: Travel halfway along the world-famous Icefields Parkway, recognized as one of the top drives in the world passing numerous mountain peaks, glaciers, waterfalls and emerald lakes.
- Mountain Picnic Lunch: Enjoy a hearty lunch with your choice of sandwich at a scenic stop along the Icefields Parkway.
- Crowfoot Glacier: One of the day's many up close glacier views.
- Bow Lake: The headwaters of the mighty Bow River.
Picnic lunch sandwich choices are:
- Chicken Club Wrap: mayo, chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato on a tortilla wrap
- Roast Beef Sandwich: premium roast beef slices with lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese and horseradish mayo on a kaiser bun
- Vegetarian Wrap: tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, lettuce and hummus on a tortilla wrap
- Green salad with or without chicken (gluten-free): romaine lettuce, tomato, green onion, cucumber and diced chicken with french dressing.
Your tour includes:
- Ice Explorer! Tour
- Glacier Skywalk experience
- Mountain picnic lunch
- Professional guide
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Banff hotel pick up and drop off
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes, including hats, gloves and warm shoes (closed toes shoes such as trainers or outdoor shoes are recommended). It can get very cold on the Athabasca Glacier, please dress for the weather. You may also wish to bring sunglasses as it can be very bright on the glacier.
- Early and late season road / trail closures may limit access to some areas.
- Infants (5 and under) are free of charge, but this does not include any food.
Please note our tours require a minimum of 4 participants, please call us 24 hours prior to your tour on 1-877-565-9372 to confirm your booking.